Leadership is provided by a Board of Trustees :
- Luke Aidger Patterson, (Co-chair) Peoples’ Justice for Community Control & Police Accountability, a multidisciplinary artist and a 2011/12 grantee.
- Nathalie Meza Contreras, (Co-Chair) Peoples College of Law, 2007/08, 2015/16 grantee
- Laura McSpedon (Treasurer) 1999 grantee.
- Walter L. Putter (Secretary), ArtRage Gallery
- Matthew Birkhold, PhD., 2012/13 grantee, Visionary Organizing Lab
- Karen Buenavista Hanna, PhD,
- Ben Graham-Putter
- Carol J. Kraemer, Director
Swati Rayasam, MSc, Co-coordinator for Alliance of South Asians Taking Action (ASATA) [and link to https://ASATA.org] and 2015/16 grantee
- Rachel Stocking, Ph.D., Dept of History, Southern Illinois University Carbondale.
- Gina Velasco, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies, Gettysburg College and a 2007/08 grantee.
- PG Watkins
- JM Wong – PARISOL (Pacific Rim Solidarity Network), 2012/13 grantee.
- Megan Ybarra, Assistant Professor of Geography, University of Washington and Northwest Detention Center Resistance (NWDCR)
In addition, the Fund is supported by a number of Sponsors:
- Huwaida Arraf, Grantee 2005-2007
- Margaret Burnham, Grantee 1967/68
- Mina D. Caulfield (Founder)
- Noam Chomsky
- Johnnetta B. Cole
- Angela Y. Davis
- C. Quentin Davis (Founder)
- Chandler Davis (Founder)
- Terry Davis (Founder)
- Lennox S. Hinds
- Nancy J. Hodes
- Robin D. G. Kelley
- Mel King
- Jill Nelson, Grantee 1979/80
- Jan Phillips, Grantee 1971/72
- Barbara Ransby
- Bernice Johnson Reagon
- Paul Schachter, Grantee 1970/71
- Andres Torres, Grantee 1980- 1982
- Mary Helen Washington
Carol J. Kraemer, Director
Rest in Power
- Anne and Carl Braden
- Barbara Davis (Founder)
- James A. Donaldson, Ph.D.
- Ed Dubinsky
- Richard C. Lewontin
- Ruth Putter
- Pete Seeger
- Allen Silverstone
- Howard Zinn